What Can I Feed Mr. Murph?
Here’s a list of what we accept at our 100 plus drop off locations in Tulsa…
- Paper – any type of paper, newsprint, office paper, magazines, greeting cards, etc.
- Plastics – #1 pet which is mostly clear bottles, #2 hdpe which is mostly opaque bottles, #4 hdpe which is mostly clear stretch wrap, shrink film and plastic sacks like Wal-Mart or Reasor’s sacks, #6 polystyrene—aka Styrofoam.
- Cardboard – any type, new boxes, old boxes, corrugated, non-corrugated, even cereal boxes, any type without a heavy wax or plastic coating.
- Metals – aluminum, steel, brass, copper, any type.
- Glass–bottles, glass food and beverage containers.
Here’s a good rule of thumb, if common sense says it’s paper and you can tear it like a piece of paper, we accept it for recycling.
Ideally, we would like the lids on bottles taken off since they’re actually a different type of plastic and can actually be remanufactured into a new product.